Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Enjoying all the snow!

We even had our picture taken out in the snow at our favorite park!

We enjoyed a sleigh ride at Danada
Gav loved the horses!

We built the neighborhood's biggest snowman!


Gav got a ride on the sled!


It's been said that we've had more snow this year than we've had in 124 years! Here is the Knill family enjoying all that snow! I remember one year I looked out to see all the snow falling and I thought "oh yuck- we've got to drive in that mess". At the same time, the Knill kids were joyfully skipping around waiting for it accumulate so they could go out and play. It was at that moment that I remembered the magic of being a kid and the magic of snow! Since then, I haven't grumbled about the snow once! We sieze the opportunity to get out and enjoy it- one day I want to get the kids to Villa Olivia and get them up on ski's! I was Hunter's age when I first learned to ski and I remember clearly how fun it is! Never forget to take time out from your busy day, your hectic lives, and remember that magic of being a kid!



No comments: