Saturday, March 29, 2008

Are ya tired of that old post yet???













Here's something new. . . Lauren got a spring haircut! Now if it would only quit snowing so Spring can officially begin! I haven't had a chance to post because I've been busy painting, hanging pictures, etc. getting ready for Friday night's party. I had the girls over for an "Uppercase Living party"- decorative vinyl lettering for on your walls. Check out http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ if you're interested in something that might personalize your home a little more than a picture. Gavin's finally to an age where he'll listen and play nice by himself so I can get some stuff done around here! Uppercase Living has an expression that says "God grant me patience to deal with my blessings"- my sister jokes that I should get that but I think I really will! My little blessings have been wonderful lately- Hunter's actually checking the mail everyday because he's so confident that he's got a good report card- I'll let ya know! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you would find it in a fashion magazine. I wish I could pull it off...it is REALLY nice and super stylish.

Anonymous said...

No, I wasn't tired of the last posting. Gotta love that little Melanie!
Lauren's hair cut is darling. I hope she keeps it that way for a while. At least until fall.
Had a good time at your party. I can't wait to get my letters.
Love ya, Mom

Julie said...

Great hair do! I love the cut on her better than on me:) Now if mine will just grow back fast!