Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here's your chuckle for today. . .


Try to contain yourself! After my cousin Teri got glasses, I too wanted desperately to have a pair ( I really really wanted the "snakeskin" carrying case). So to be sure I'd leave that eye exam with a cool pair of glasses- I faked my exam- the whole thing! I could see those letters just fine but they didn't have to know that! Was that an "E" or an "F" ? And here I share with you, what I worked so hard far! Imagine my mother's surprise the day I brought home those school pictures! I can remember the guy told me to say "pizza". And he got me on the "a" instead of the "pi". The retake's not much better! So for your enjoyment and to amuse my nephews, I posted my best picture. You can check out my handsome nephew's new glasses (along with my other handsome nephew and my beautiful neice at http://www.littleladybugreports.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You are too funny! That picture does make me laugh:) Just watch out when Lauren says she needs glasses.

Love,

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hahahahhahahahahaahaha! That's not a chuckle for a day...that will last me a lot longer!! I can't believe you posted that. What a trooper. Oh my gosh - cracks me up. Your sister is right...watch out when Lauren 'fakes' her exam...you were a bad egg! Just kidding!

Jewell

Anonymous said...

My brother saw this - he wants to know if you still have those glasses cause he needs a halloween costume!!! haha...I'm still crackin up over this.

rear a spare a gus!! :)