Friday, May 30, 2008

Lauren's artwork on the web

Anyone who knows Lauren knows she has a knack for art- since the tender age of 3 she has been amazing audiences alike with her unique talent. She draws pictures with the most amazing details and her imagination is displayed in her work. I'll never forget her kindergarten teacher telling us "Lauren's artwork is not typical of a kindergartner", and now it's that very talent that makes her popular with her peers. The first thing kids say when they meet me on a field trip or whatever is, "Lauren draws really good". Now you can see for yourself one of her art projects that was chosen by her art teacher to be displayed online! It's not a drawing but something she worked on in class. The online picture does not do it justice but go check it out!

www.artsonia.com/Lauren3800

I'll find my other two favorite drawings and share them with you but right now Gavin is competing with the computer for my attention!

No comments: