Saturday, May 31, 2008

Top 10 reasons I don't have time to write the top "10 things you don't know about me"

While I have so much fun reading everyone's emails and blogs about the top 10 or 20 or so "things you don't know about me", I've taken the liberty to compose a message of the top ten reasons I don't have time to create such a list. No one really has the time for many things. It's about making time. And while I try to make time to report more on my blog, life's little events just keep popping up. Here are a few of the things I'm busy with these days. . .

Reason #1: potty training a 2 year old is very time consuming!
Reason #2: building dinosaur apartments with Gavin
Reason #3: Guitar Hero battles with Hunter
Reason #4: taking Lauren "frog catching"
Reason #6: filling out certificates for all the kids that participated in the art program
Reason #7: reviewing all my labor and delivery notes from nursing school!! Do you know "Leopold's Manuever" is???
Reason #8: Getting ready to honor my 13 year old as he graduates 8th grade- yikes! (that also includes running to Sports Authority to get cleats and a girdle for football camp that already starts next week!)
Reason #9: Rushing to get Lauren's badges all sewed on her vest before the bridging into girlscouts Monday night ( that won't be too bad with the new sewing machine I got for my birthday- I'd post a picture of it but. . . . see below. . . .
and Reason #10: this is a relatively new reason: gotta go figure out why blogger stopped uploading my pictures and what "could not upload due to an internal error" could mean?
See how these things pop up? Kudos to Todd for figuring out why our oven stopped working and then fixing the problem! Hooray!

No comments: