Friday, May 23, 2008

We're Back! Hooray!

Pics to come soon! We've had a problem with our security certificate or whatever and haven't been able to access certain websites- blogger being one and I don't know how we've gotten by without Club Penguin! Our neighbor Max will be excited- he and Lauren meet up on Webkinz or Club Penguin and they sit and play- while they're on the phone-while they can see each other through the window from across the street. It's kinda cute. Poor Max only knew that Lauren "couldn't play Club Penguin" but he didn't know why. He came over with a prepaid membership card for her so they can play! We're just getting ready for summer! 8 days of school left! Hunter's on his 8th grade trip to Springfield today- I'm so excited for him. I got out my album and showed him pictures of my trip- it seems like yesterday!

We'll be back in full swing so keep checking back!

No comments: