Monday, November 10, 2008

Another year under our belt

My sister and I both just celebrated our wedding anniversaries- Nov. 2nd and Nov. 4th- only she was a good girl and posted about it! I'm so busy talking about the kids all the time. So here's a quick little tribute to Todd and me :0) ~ 14 years already! They have gone so fast! This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us at a luncheon shower for Todd's cousin just after I had Gavin. It's been alot of work, but what marriage isn't? We've also shared so many good times together and have 3 of the most wonderful kids- for that I'm grateful :0)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here's wishing you another 14 years. May these be the best yet.
Love ya, Mom

PS. This is a nice picture of the two of you. Thanks for showing us.
Mom