Monday, November 3, 2008

Why Gavin was a skunk this year!

With regards to the poor economy these days, I thought rather than spend $30.00 on a costume, I would make Gavin's this year. I'm sure you can guess what he is. . . $15.00 dollars at Walmart got him this skunk costume and we got more compliments on it. Just some faux fur sewed onto a black sweat pant outfit and a .99 cent feather duster and he was done!


He is spraying me- how he knew I'm not sure but he immediately put his rear end in the air and started "schhchhhhing" me

Here you'll see why he should have been a little s*** rather than a "little stinker"- while I was sewing the faux fur onto his sweats, HE was unraveling all the toilet paper from the powder room, through the foyer and across the living room- where I have yet to get things put back after painting

He also ripped out the foilage from my "welcome sign" and had it strewn all over the floor! Maybe next year it'll be worth the 30 bucks to avoid the headache of a handmade costume!
Little s***, I mean, stinker :0)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin will be Gavin!! :o))
We really wouldn't want it any other way, would we? Ya just have to watch him every minute. He is so cute in his little costume. You did a good job on it Melanie!!!
Keep up the good work.
Can't wait to see the living room, now that you painted it. You are so ambitious!!!
Love ya, Mom

Julie said...

You are so crafty! I LOVE his costume. Good for you for making it!