Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three's Company


Not only is "Three's Company" my all time favorite show- ever- but here are three of my all time favorite people ever. Three must be my lucky number! We all gathered at Julie's to have an extended family portrait taken of Grandma and Grandpa with their girls and our families. We were hoping to be outside but the weather wouldn't cooperate. I grabbed this shot while we were waiting. I'm sorry to report, Hunter's doing very well in school and is planning on growing his hair long again :0( Gavin's got a case of bedhead- it was so hard to plan a time that worked for everyone and we ended up with a time just after Gavin's nap. It was impossible getting him to cooperate! Anyway, I just love these guys. Look at sweet little Lauren! Gav's always saying "cheese" when the camera's around and it kills me that Hunter hides behind long hair. He's got the biggest bluest eyes and a smile that lights up the room. (Can you tell I am proud of my kids? Aren't blogs for bragging? :0)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep bragging! I love to hear about the kids. Even if I do see them often.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I liked that show too. I like these three angels a lot more.
Good picture!!!
Mom