Friday, October 17, 2008

A budding artist

It's been four years now and I still have a few white walls in this house- I can't stand it anymore! So how exactly does one paint with a toddler roaming free? You let him help-(with a tiny bristle paint brush of course) Here's Gav helping me paint the living room. He worked on that little square while I got the rest of the room done. He felt sooooooooo important helping mommy. And of course I frequently complimented on what a wonderful job he was doing. C'mon, didn't he do great? :0) That's my boy!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! You let Gavin paint the walls??? Mmmmmmm, I wonder what room he will do next.(Without Mom knowing it) :o))
I saw the wall that you painted in the living room. It looks great!! Along with the two story hall and then the family room and kitchen.
Good work Mel!!! Keep it up!!
Love ya, Mom

Julie said...

You are so brave to paint while Gavin is awake! Good for you!