Monday, October 6, 2008

Way to go Hunter- way to go (clap clap)

Hunter's team did the slaughterin' this time- they won 32-0!! Hunter was the best defensive tackle player out there and it was an exciting game! Especially since I missed the last game (thanks to working night shift) and Hunter said "MOM- I wish you were there to see me!" How many 14 year olds still say that? So I was especially proud that I saw him play and WIN! Yippee!

Here's one of Hunter's biggest fans!
A hard playing Hunter after the game.
When the game was over the team went down to the end zone for a talking to from the coaches- this is the team hightailing it out of there cheering all the way that there's no practice tomorrow! Whahooie! All the players' parents line up along the fence and the players come and shake their hands- Grandma was ready to go but I convinced her to wait so Hunter could see she came (and Grandpa and Aunt B)- Grandma was very glad to see a genuine smile on Hunter's face, so proud


No comments: