Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bug #20


"thank you fireflies our friends, you led us here so brightly. We do appreciate your help. We do not take it lightly"

Here's what ya missed- listen carefully because she's fast! Only 4 little lines. That's our bug #20! The play was too cute- about "Bugz" and ants on a picnic. Bug #20 got to be any bug she wanted so she chose to be a monarch butterfly. There were lots of bees and ladybugs. I saw a misquito, a stink bug (that kid wasn't happy about it- per Lauren), some army ants (their little presentation was so cute) and Lauren's best friend was a gypsy moth who got to sing a solo! That's Hanna though- she is always dancing and singing around. She brings out "the girl" in Lauren :0) It's nights like these that I feel even more grateful for Gavin. I'd be leaving all these little programs so sad that "this is the last 3rd grade play I'll ever come to". Gavin is giving me so much to look forward to. They all are really- they're each in such different phases. Hunter's awesome. He's such a good kid. Lauren's just too sweet. Gavin? Now he's giving me a run for my money but secretly, I enjoy every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren was excellent in her program. She spoke fast, but she knew her lines well and sang her heart out through out the whole play.
Good Going Lauren!!!
Love ya, Grandma