Friday, April 25, 2008

Lauren's starring role in the upcoming musical


"Bugz" on Wednesday, April 30th 7:00pm at Wolf's Crossing Elementary! Don't miss Lauren Knill! She was so excited to bring home her program and as she was telling me all about it I thought "oh is she a lady bug, an army ant, the queen bee?" Then she proclaimed "I'm bug number 20!" I rooted her on and agreed that "bug number 20 is the BEST bug! I always wanted to be bug #20!" So for the past few weeks she has been rehearsing her lines for her upcoming role in the 3rd grade musical. Only 4 lines, but hey- bug number 20 needs no more! (at least she's not a stink bug or the maggot- or a grub worm! ) In case you miss it, here are Lauren's lines:
"Thank you fireflies, my friends
You led us here so brightly
We do appreciate your help
We do not take it "lightly"
Her 10 seconds or so in the spotlight will be posted you bet and autographs available shortly thereafter!

No comments: