Sunday, July 6, 2008

50 Golden Years!


"On this day, I thee wed. . . "
July 5, 1958
On this day July 5, 2008, our families celebrated 50 years of life, love and happiness by taking a luncheon cruise on Lake Geneva in honor of my parent's 50th wedding anniversary.
The day was made for them.
We were all together. The sun was at it's brightest. The temperature was perfect. We were together with our families. It's a day I'll remember and cherish forever!!
Happy Golden Anniversary mom and dad! You are the BEST parents in the world and I will always remember this day! God couldn't have blessed me with a better set of parents or a more wonderful example of marriage. Thank you!!
I love you!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww,Thanks Melanie!!! You are so sweet. We enjoyed our day to the fullest. Like you said, the weather was good and we were all together. We couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks again for helping make the day perfect.
Love ya, Mom