Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A view from my room

This is the view from my bedroom doorway. . . Look closer. . . this is the window on the second level of our two story foyer, above the front door.
Look closer. . . these are the 3 swans that reside in the lake.
It is so pretty in the morning to wake up, walk out of my room and see the sun's reflection on the pond, some trees blowing gently and then all the wildlife that enjoy that pond. All the mommy ducks with their babies trailing behind, the swans, the heron, the cranes. Even in the fall when the Canadian geese stop for a drink on their way south. It is so loud with all their quacking! But they're so cute. It's like I wake up and the day is smiling back at me saying "go out and seize this day", and that's exactly what I try to do :0)

No comments: