Friday, July 11, 2008

Our sweet little Coby



Have you heard enough about my new job and the kids yet? Well here's our other little family member, Coby. Does she look vicious to you? She's a Rat terrier and yes, she's yappy. She barks a lot, pretty much at anyone who walks past. But isn't that what dogs do- they bark? Well, yesterday some man came to our door, with a baseball bat, and in front of my children, told my mother-in-law who was babysitting, that the next time our dog barks or chases after him, he's going to kill her. Isn't that lovely? Coby weighs maybe 10 pounds- and she's got this little "yap"- how threatening can she be? Makes me want to go out and get a Rot Weiller and let him out in the front yard to bark at this guy! So as I'm at work, doing the best I can to take the best care of my patients, some crazy guy is here threatening to kill my dog! I've just had a lovely week- (see the woe-is-me-blog ) At least it's going to end on a good note! We're busy planning a big party on Sunday to honor my parents. You can bet you're going to hear all about it! :0)


No comments: