Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The alien ship!


When we got home from Hunter's pep rally last Friday night, the sky had these really cool blue stripes- like the sun's rays only blue not yellow. So I grabbed a photo since we love animals, nature, yadda yadda. When we were looking at the pictures later, we saw it- the alien space ship!! It wasn't there when I shot the photo! Everyone thinks it's a shooting star but Lauren and I know the "truth is out there"- it's an alien ship coming to recapture their offspring- my children! They will then return the beautiful angelic children I gave birth to, and take home these demon monster children. (they're being really bad today) I can't wait till tomorrow- school starts -or- the extraterrestials claim what is rightfully theirs- whatever comes first!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, too funny! Yes, it's a shooting star!

Anonymous said...

Alien Space Ship??
Shooting Stars??
Whatever??
The colors are beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing.
Love ya, Mom