Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new favorite number!!!

That's my boy!!!

Hunter's across from number 56
79

Hunter's football number this year!! He tried for "43"- a Knill family number. It was Todd's football number and is Van's racing number- but apparently 43 is special to someone else too so Hunter just took what they threw at him and has his own special number!! And I of course am the mom in the stands SO PROUD as any mom is, of her boy!!! They had their scrimmage game and pep rally last Friday. It was so fun!!! I love the band and the pom pom's- sorry but the cheerleaders get so annoying!! Lauren has no desire to cheer and I am so grateful!!!! Games are Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. Hunter's already got a fan club of all of our neighbors and friends. Go Wolves- wahooie!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Julie said...

We can't wait to come to one of the games to see Hunter! Yes, I agree, cheerleaders get annoying. That's why I did poms:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go to Hunter's games. It's been a long time since I've been to a football game. This is going to be soooooo special!!!
Good Luck Hunter!!!!!!!!!!

Love Mom
aka Grandma