Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school!!!

There's Hunter off to HIGHSCHOOL! The highschool's about 1 mile west of our house. From the upstairs bedrooms you can see it and you can hear the band- so it's pretty close. Lauren's school is just across from that lake- just to the right outside of the picture above.

My little lovebug off to 4th grade. Her classroom faces right down the street to our neighborhood. Without the trees from the farm on the corner, she'd be able to see the house. I can look out my office window and see the window to her classroom- that's an awesome feeling!
Here's my adorable little Lauren off to 4th grade! It seems like just yesterday Hunter was going to 4th grade~ only HE at least let me walk him to the bus. Lauren was afraid she'd look like a baby if I walked her :0( I was outside though and did hear the bus driver call each child by name! It's the same sweet lady as last year- I'm so excited! A nice normal bus driver!
Not the best picture of Hunter but hey, how many freshman would even let you take their picture on the first day of school? He was so excited this morning! He has to leave the house at 6:30!!! Then with football after school he won't get home until 6:00- and on game night even later. That's a long day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember their first day of Kindergarten? They were so small.
Oh my goodness, look at them now!!
Mmmmmmm, it won't be long till Gavin catches up to them.
I hope they have a great year in school.
Mom