Monday, September 8, 2008

more cool shots with my new Canon

Just playin' some more. It really is the coolest little gadget. I'm having a fundraiser to make money for my Canon Rebel. Any donations are greatly appreciated!! hee hee I've been scouring the house looking for stuff to sell on ebay! That's how desperate I am! There's that little demon in my head who's saying "charge it, go ahead". But I just can't. I'd rather spend the $800 on a swingset for Gav, or finish furnishing this house. That's been my problem all along. I've got the money- it just goes to the wrong places! (out to eat and stupid stuff like that). Plus I've got to keep my credit clean because you-know-who is going to need a car soon! OMG!! Yes, I have to think about that! I can't believe it! Homecoming is Oct. 4th! We'll keep you posted on whether or not Hunter goes but I hope he does.





2 comments:

Julie said...

I love all the cool pictures! I want a new camera too. Hmm, I have to wait though.

Anonymous said...

You're doing great with this camera. I think maybe you found a hobby.
Love ya, Mom