Friday, September 5, 2008

Some of Lauren's friends

Of course I can't find the picture that inspired this blog (see Murphy's blog below)- but I have the cutest picture of Lauren and one of her best friends, Sean. I wonder if this is the year I have to worry about how good of "friends" they actually are. She came home today and told me about the club she's in- the "Lauren and Sean club", and no one else is apparently invited! (If you recall, "clubs" are big at this age) Sean just came over to see if Lauren could play and together they left for the park across the street from his house (after of course, I called Sean's mom to be sure she was looking after them). As I was scanning through the many many many folders I have of the kids looking for Lauren and Sean's picture, I came across these other ones I thought were cute- and for those friends and family who don't see us often, here's a chance to see a small part of Lauren's "inner circle"- these are just a selected few mind you- I think I've got literally hundreds of pictures of Lauren with all her different friends. These are her best best friends that she spends time with almost every day- minus Sean because I can't find that one!



This was taken the night before school started- Lauren and Hanna have been best friends since Kindergarten.

I don't know why this one comes out sideways! It doesn't scan sideways when I upload it to blogger! But that's her friend Franseca who brought Lauren home a fresh pineapple from Hawaii.


Lauren and Mike have been friends since Kindergarten too. He lives close by and they play often.
This is Max and his women- Lauren, Amanda, Max and Isabelle -or any combo of the above- play together every day. They're the ones that are going to grow up together and be friends forever.


Here they are again enjoying watermelon this summer. I've got literally 100 different pictures of these guys- especially Lauren, Max and Isabelle- Halloween, Christmas, first day of school, this n' that. One day it will be homecoming and Prom! Yikes!!!



No comments: