Sunday, September 7, 2008

My other new camera. . .

In my attempt to find the "perfect" pocket camera (until I can afford my Nikon D80 -or- Canon Rebel) I exchanged my beloved Coolpix for this one. . . the Canon SD1100- and I must say, I love it so much better. My favorite feature? The "color accent" that allows you to shoot in black and white while leaving one color accented- like this one below. I shot it from my front door, in black and white with only the blue accent. . .


Here is Gavin with our little friend Ella across the street

Here is Gav again, looking much like a future defensive tackle I must say, at the park where I was trying out my new camera :0)


Here is Lauren again, with the blue accented- and I kept some pink to accent her clothes


Here's Hunter chatting with the phone in one hand, and the computer mouse in the other, of course. I like this picture because my mom snapped one of me about this age doing the exact same thing!

Poor Hunter's football team got creamed again last Saturday. But he's playing hard and really enjoying being defensive tackle, number (say it with me. . . ) 79!!! Wahooie :0)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. Beautiful children!!!!
Love ya, Mom